7.23.2008

Best Rapper Alive


I decided to give Vibe Magazines "Best Rapper Alive" bracket a try. The results.... well you can see them below. Jada came out on top as BSL Designs' Best Rapper Alive.... with ???? all around it - - I'm not really feelin' the bracket's set up - sure I'm not a hip-hop guru but I am a big listener - - I would never do a bracket style tourney... round robin maybe? And Soulja Boy made the tourney - WTF? The more important things to note on my bracket are the Top 11 - denoted with Boxes around their names - - and don't forget those who didn't make the list including Asher Roth who is a crazy up-and-comer who I featured recently and will be featuring again in the future. Jump-off Joe Budden, Bun B, Andre 3000 and Big Boi all get honorable mention votes for the Top 11 but didn't really have the full package I was lookin for.
Let me know who you choose! A blank bracket is below or you can vote online at Vibe's website.

No comments: