6.22.2008

21 June 2008 M3U

Everytime I make a new mixtape I'm gonna hit you all with the track list. My most recent playist (M3U) is below with comments on certain tracks. A few of these I've already featured in other posts - they are linked for your listening pleasure.

1. Busta Rhymes - Dont Touch Me (Remix) feat. Reek Da Villian, Spliff Star, Lil Wayne, Nas, The Game & Big Daddy Kane Incredible track from Busta Bust - Probably the title track to this mixtape... can't wait 'til his new album drops - this track takes Hip Hop back to its roots and features a sampling of the industry's best.

2. Fat Joe - Aint Saying Nothing (Remix) feat. Lil' Wayne, The Game Nice remix I featured a few posts back.

3. Lil' Wayne - Lollipop (Remix) feat. Kanye West Also got a feature a while back - crazy remix.
4. M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Remix) feat. Bun B and Rich Boy Kinda old, but MIA kills it with this song.

5. Stat Quo - My Ride (Dubble Bubble) feat. B.O.B. Stat Quo is my dude - pause - this song is original and possibly one of Stat's best thus far - make sure to go cop it.

6. V.I.C Feat. Soulja Boy, Bun B, E-40, Pitbull, Polow Da Don, Jermaine Dupri, Arab, DJ Unk, Big Kuntry King, Tech - Get Silly (Remix) This remix is silly - some of the verses are very laughable, but it's worth a listen. E40 is on there acting a fool and the rest of the features are dec.
7. Young Jeezy - Prime Minister (Freestyle) Quality freestyle and beat to match from the Snowman himself

8. Young Jeezy - Put On feat. Kanye West Hopefully you've been hearin this out in the streets - I underestimated this one at first, but it has def. grown on me.

9. Lil' Wayne - Phone Home C3 Highlight track

10. Lil' Wayne - Dr. Carter C3 Highlight track - good lyrics from Weezy.

11. Lil' Wayne - Shoot Me Down feat. Robin Thicke Robin Thicke is a R&B savoir - he works another track out with Wayne for the soso C3

12. Lil' Wayne - La La feat. Brisco and Busta Rhymes Busta kills another track, he is coming hard lately - one of my favorites off C3.

13. Lil' Wayne - Let the Beat Build C3 Highlight track

14. N.E.R.D. - Anti Matter NERD has a different sound that I've never fully got used to, but this is probably my favorite off there new album - Seeing Sounds.

15. Gnarls Barkley - Open Book I slept on this one when his CD came out and it's just now making it on a mixtape but good music no less.

16. The Roots - 75 Bars (Black's Reconstruction) I stay with the Roots in the tape-deck... just another track that didn't make the cut for my last mixtape

17. Fat Joe - That White Def. was not sleepin' on this one - I think Fat Joe is one of the most consistent artisits out there. Album after album he finds some way to impress me.

18. Bun B - Swang on 'Em feat. Lupe Fiasco II Trill, need I say more - UGK and south music fans go get the album. Lupe tears it down on his feature.

19. Crime Mob - Rock Ya Hips feat. Lil' Scrappy Old, Old, Old, I know -but it hits hard in the trunk and that's what I look for when I put these tapes together.

Enjoy! Give me some feedback if you like the mix

No comments: