6.14.2008

Tuesday, 03 June 2008

We met in the classroom at 10am and each student presented their research in a 10 minute presentation concerning a figure who was either born in Strasbourg or had a great affect on the region. After lunch we all decided to go to the Modern Art museum in Strasbourg which proved lame by my standards. Most of the work there was off-the wall stuff that I found it hard to respect because even I could put poop on a stick and place it in a orange room (it was just really weird stuff - like a see-through trash can with the artist's trash in it, not what I call art). Anyway here are some pics of the stuff that wasn't too terribly bad:





After we made it back to the classroom, Danny and I attempted to go the the Art Museum at Rohan that I discussed in a previous post - - it was closed for some re-modeling or something so we ended up pay about 4euro and hiking up to the top of the Cathedral in Strasbourg, which provided a great view of the city.



(Pic uploaded sideways - sorry)

That night - Beau, Ross and I stopped in a pizzeria I had eaten with Kara and Kathleen earlier in the trip. I had another great Hawaiian pizza for about 9 Euro.

No comments: