6.11.2008

Munich, Germany (updated)

Friday 30 May - Sunday 1 June 2008
The six guys on my the trip including myself went to Munich, Germany for our 4 day weekend - I was planning on going to Amsterdam but the TGV (train) ticket was 175 Euro. Munich ended up being nearly just as expensive by the time we got a room and ate and traveled there (via German trains) and back - and drank the world's best beer.

Friday morning...
before leaving for Munich, I got up - restless through the night and went on a run around 5am - attempting to see the sunrise, but to no avail as the morning proved cloudy. I picked a direction and ran - - turns out I went about 10 kilometers full trip - running out to the European Institutions and back.


Friday afternoon...
we spent most of the evening traveling via train through the German country-side.


Friday night...
We went out to Hofbräu - one of the largest brewers involved in the annual Oktoberfest in Munich and enjoyed a liter of the world's best beer. (Haircut compliments of TC a few days before) and then we made a never-ending walk to a large dance club where we spent a few hours before heading home.

No comments: